Maggie is an angsty emo girl, with no sense of humor. She gets angry because of lame jokes, especially if they ruin her birthday party. However, she has a strong sense of art, as she deeply interpreted Luan's pantomime in "Funny Business". She appears to like mimes, as she smiled when Luan's stage performance satisfied her.
Maggie is a tall, slim girl with pale skin, waist-length black hair styled in a hime cut, and freckles. She has six pairs of eyelashes, and blackish-gray eyeshadow.
She wears black earrings, a sky blue t-shirt, long black and white striped arm sleeves, a dark blue skirt in a checker pattern, dark grey boots, and has a purple jumper wrapped around her waist.
- Miguel Puga designed Maggie.
- Maggie is currently the female character with the most eyelashes, with six pairs.
- There is a possibility that she, or one of her friends, is related to the Bratty Kid, since his mom is seen at her birthday party.
- One of her friends is seen in "L is for Love", in middle school with Luan.
- Her name comes from Margaret, which means "Pearl" in Greek.
- Maggie is the second named character who had a birthday onscreen, the first character was Chandler.
- Maggie was born in June, as in the episode "Funny Business", Luan has June on her calendar.
- While Maggie has (so far) only appeared once, some of her friends (including her Mom) have made cameos in other episodes.
- Maggie resembles Pacifica Northwest from Gravity Falls.
- Her skirt is similar to Luna's and Luan's, only in a dark blue color.
- Maggie's earrings look similar to Carol's, Leni's friend's, and an unnamed woman from "Raw Deal".
- Dub Facts:
- Her Polish name is Magda from Magdalena, which means "from the tower" in Hebrew.
- Despite being thirteen she seems to have developed breast whereas Lynn, Luna, and Luan haven't developed at all despite two of them being much older than her
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found